About White Star Pump Company
Incorporated in 2002, White Star’s triplex mud pumps and replacement parts for Ideco pumps are found offshore and on land rigs around the world, providing oil and gas drilling contractors with industry-proven solutions that not only meet but exceed their operational requirements. Realizing the increasing availability of low-cost, inferior mud pumps on the market today, White Star Pump has renewed its commitment to delivering mud pumps with a focus on quality, superior design, in-stock replacement parts for Ideco pumps, and dependable field service.
Quadraplex: The mud pump that’s setting new standards
The Quadraplex “Quatro” is a low-maintenance, high-performance mud pump that boasts up to 1597 GPM and , when unitized, is the narrowest in its category on the market today.
With this unprecedented, space-efficient design, White Star has introduced in 2009 a fully self-powered, hydraulically unitized trailer-mounted model of the Quatro that requires no rig power. This highly mobile unit serves as a perfect emergency back-up or supplementary pump on critical well sections. Click here for more details.
- Headquarters: Houston, Texas
- Year of incorporation: 2002
- Product line: Triplex and Quadraplex mud pumps
- Applications: onshore and offshore drilling
- Production plants: Houston and Edmonton
- Auxiliary products: Mud pump parts, Ideco interchangeable
- Services:: Consultation, mud pump unitization, field service
- Geographical coverage: Worldwide